My Favorite Food!

 Hi everyone today i will write aboute my favorite food, well its hard to choose only one favorite food but i think that the vegan burgers and the vegan pizza they will be like my current favorite food, im just vegetarian for now but i wanna become vegan at some point i hope soon is just a mental decision i think, but for now im good with my life style, i really love to eat burgers of quinoa for example or soja, lentils, seitan, the last i tried was something called not meat burger i think it had a mix of beet with other vegetables it was very good, and the vegan pizza i think that all the people its prejudiced about the vegan cheese but it is very delicious, i think all of this kind of food presents a new world of flavors for the people and in my experience i really like this different way of cooking with out meet in the diet. I hope they cheer up to try some vegan food and feel by yourself the experience of the flavors, there is also a lot of vegan food that try to imitate the meat flavor so there is lots and lots of options for try new flavors.

Thanks for reading !


Comentarios

  1. OOH nice that you want to be vegan! :D i love the variate things that you can try to preparate to replaces that things you cant it. And i also love so much pizza :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am in the first step, I try to be a vegetarian. We usually use soy meat at my house, but at my sister's house, her boyfriend is vegan and cooks very well. There is a lot of variety of flavors, and as you say, there are foods very similar to traditional meat dishes.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

October 25, The day of the Plebiscite

New Zealand, a nice place to visit !